Preparing for your interview at AUSCOAL Super
In addition to the required skills, we seek to employ candidates who have a positive behavioural and cultural alignment with AUSCOAL Super's values, mission and vision.
Our interview process aims to provide opportunities to discuss the following topics:
- organisational fit and qualities
- individual fit and qualities – personal attributes and attitudes
- demonstrated behaviours in past positions relevant for the role
- future aspirations and interest in the company and role
- technical skills
- interviewee questions - these can provide insight with respect to fit and level of interest
- next steps.
AUSCOAL Super's culture
AUSCOAL Super's mission, vision, values and culture are discussed as a mandatory category of the interview process. An emphasis is placed on the candidate’s cultural aspects. Core considerations include:
- cultural alignment– individual and organisational fit
- behavioural tendencies
- aptitude and interest in development
- current technical competencies and previous experience.
Candidates must be assessed as having a positive cultural alignment to progress in the recruitment process, including further interviews, background checks and references.