Taking care of yourself isn’t just about staying physically fit. It’s equally important to look after your mental health.
Having a healthier lifestyle – physically and mentally – helps you cope better with the stresses of everyday life as well as unexpected changes and events.
Who is SuperFriend
SuperFriend, the Industry Funds Forum Mental Health Foundation, works with industry super funds, like AUSCOAL Super, to provide easy to understand information and resources about:
- mental health and mental illness
- tips on how to create a supportive work environment, and
- where to find reliable help if you or someone you know needs assistance.
Get mentally healthy
Being mentally healthy doesn’t have to be expensive or hard work. A healthier lifestyle helps us cope better with the stresses of everyday life and makes us less at risk of developing conditions that start to affect us as we grow older.
Read more at www.superfriend.com.au
The SuperFriend website
The SuperFriend website is home to a range of information and resources to help you understand, improve and maintain your mental health.
Browse the SuperFriend website and find out about:
- easy ways to improve your mental health and wellbeing
- strategies for developing a healthier workplace for you and your work mates
- facts about mental health and mental illness
- people’s stories of recovery and inspiration
- where to seek reliable help and support.
AUSCOAL Super is proud to support SuperFriend. It’s about looking out for you, not just your super.